I’m passionate about spreading the word about financial wellness. If you’re a journalist, producer or podcaster, let’s get in touch. Direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to check out my summary to see if I’m a good fit for your media outlet.
*Note: I’m currently not accepting sponsorships, but if you have a product that is a great fit for my audience, send me an email to email@example.com and we can chat.
Sarah in a Nutshell:
- I’m a money storyteller who helps people get out of their own way and start loving their money like they mean it. This means cultivating emotional, physical and spiritual wellness in order to live happy and productive lives.
- I believe that your finances and health are all intertwined, and you can’t work on one without the other.
- I believe honesty, compassion, and forgiveness is key to a healthy money mindset, and that you can’t get rich without all three.
- People have called me empathetic and open-hearted. Many have openly shared their struggles with money with me.
- I’ve worked with brands and individuals using effective storytelling methods to gain trust and authority on a human level with their audience. I only work with brands that truly help others reach their potential.
I’m Usually Asked:
- How did you start your journey into personal finance?
- Why do you feel that money stories are integral to people’s financial health?
- Your work is deeply rooted in wellness in all aspects. How does financial health play into physical and emotional health?
- How can people get started on a more positive money mindset?
- You talk a lot about how emotions play into our money decisions. Why is that?
- How has living an authentic life helped you with your finances?
I’ve Been Featured in a Few Places Around the Web:
On stage with Jean Chatzky from NBC Today talking about money and relationships
Selected Article Interviews
I Almost Married a Money Nightmare – The Simple Dollar
Why Financial Education Isn’t the Answer to Your Money Problems – Huffington Post
7 Ideal Summer Job Options for Teachers – U.S. News & World Report
How to Overcome Your Spending Trigger – Credit Karma
Banking Tips for Nights Out – NerdWallet
How to Keep Up With Your Friends Without Going Broke – My Bank Tracker
From Credit Card Debt to Loving Her Money – Our Debt Free Family
Interview With Sarah Li Cain -Freelance Writer – The Work at Home Woman
Selected Podcast Interviews
Live From FINCON, Where Money Nerds Unite – Her Money Podcast with Jean Chatzky
Using Money to Live an Authentic Life – The Debt Free Guys
Overcome Your Spending Triggers – Amanda Abella (Make Money Your Honey)
Work and Play Abroad – Adulting.tv
What’s Your Money Story Ft. Sarah Li Cain -Liz on Biz Podcast
Lose the Cape Ft. Sarah Li Cain – Lose the Cape Podcast
On Loving Your Money – The Happy Lawyer Podcast
How to Talk About Money as a Couple – The Couple Money Podcast
From an Ex-Boyfriend Who Left Her With $9,000 of Debt to High Fiving Her Dollars – The Money Nerds Podcast
High Fiving Dollars With Sarah Li Cain – Words + Money Podcast
Tips on Retiring Overseas – Retirement Starts Today Radio
How to Leverage Your Blog for Freelance Work – Financial Conversation Podcast
Selected Guest Posts
How to Start Over: A Story in Three Parts – The Change Blog
Practical Ways to Use Unemployment to Your Advantage – Business Insider
Think You Can’t Afford a Holiday? Try a Luxury Staycation! – Debt Roundup
Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to check out my summary to see if I’m a good fit for your media outlet.